Sarsfield Jacket – Celtic-Blue Irish Linen
The Sarsfield Jacket is a luxury, sporting jacket, elegantly tailored in Celtic-Blue Irish Linen, with a laundered finish. There is indigo contrast in the bellows pockets and under the collar, with Indigo topstitching to highlight this. The jacket also has the signature accent colour-pop lower buttonhole detail at centre-front and cuff, in copper. Another signature detail is the vibrant Stoneblue coloured lining with a pop of copper in the internal piping. There are internal chest pockets and a ticket pocket, set within curved facings.
The jacket has the elegance of a bygone era, but is perfect for a contemporary lifestyle. It features generous bellows pockets, which allow the wearer to have room for all the paraphernalia of modernity, like tablets, smart phones and keys.
Sarsfield is suitable for a varied lifestyle, whether outdoor or urban. You will be stylish enough for the country and also turn heads in watering holes of the metropolis.
Made in England
Co-ordinate with other items in the Lucan Fashion collection
Key Features Sarsfield Jacket in Celtic-Blue Irish Linen:
- Made in England
- Composition: 100% Irish Linen with a laundered finish
- Lining: Stoneblue Cupro-Satin
- Single-breasted 3 button fastening Sports Jacket
- Notched lapels.
- Deep flap pockets with contrast Indigo in bellows
- Contrast Indigo under collar
- Indigo top-stitching
- Curved facings with Copper pop piping
- Left chest welt pocket
- Internal chest pockets and ticket pocket
- Pocket flaps, with lining underneath
- Tiger’s-Eye Horn buttons
- Centre back vent.
- Pop colour Copper on lowest button holes – centre front and cuff