The Lucan Gurkha Trouser – Celtic Blue Irish Linen
Made from the finest Irish Linen, with a laundered finish, these stylish Celtic-Blue trousers are tailored in a smart, contemporary fit with a double-pleated front, and side pockets.
Features include an extended tongue waistband, leather buckle, a concealed fly with tiger’s-eye buttons and a fully constructed waistband. The waist has an antique brass hook & bar fastening, plus an internal waist button, so the fly remains smart and any strain on the waistband is alleviated. In keeping with Lucan signature style, the Gurkha trousers have a vibrant cupro-satin lining in Stoneblue, Soft-Khaki bias binding trim, plus complementary pocketing and fly guard in Storm-blue cotton sateen.
Made in England.
Co-ordinate with other items in the Lucan Fashion collection.
- Made in England
- Regular fit
- 34.5” inside leg with blind hem – 4cm hem to shorten or lengthen
- Double front pleat
- Extended tongue with thread eyelets for comfort
- Brown leather buckle
- Concealed three-button fly with tiger’s-eye horn buttons
- Fully constructed waistband with split back – can be adjusted for a precise fit
- Internal hook & bar in antique brass, plus internal button
- Stoneblue Cupro-satin satin lining
- Storm-blue cotton sateen pocketing & fly guard
- Soft Khaki bias binding tape inside waist