The Lucan Gurkha Trouser – Sandstone Cotton Twill
Made in England. These stylish trousers are made from the finest cotton twill, which is soft but strong and has a hint of stretch for comfort and function. They are tailored in a smart, contemporary fit with a double-pleated front, and side pockets.
Features include an extended tongue waistband, leather buckle, a concealed fly with tiger’s-eye buttons and a fully constructed waistband. The waist has an antique brass hook & bar fastening, plus an internal waist button, so the fly remains smart and any strain on the waistband is alleviated. In keeping with Lucan signature style, the Gurkha trousers have a sumptuous cupro-satin lining in Moss-green, dark-sage bias binding trim, plus complementary pocketing and fly-guard in Fern cotton sateen.
Made in England
Co-ordinate with other items in the Lucan Fashion collection.
- Made in England
- Regular fit
- 34.5” inside leg with blind hem – 4cm hem to shorten or lengthen
- Double front pleat
- Extended tongue with thread eyelets for comfort
- Brown leather buckle
- Concealed three-button fly with tiger’s-eye horn buttons
- Fully constructed waistband with split back – can be adjusted for a precise fit
- Internal hook & bar in antique brass, plus internal button
- Moss Cupro-satin satin lining
- Fern cotton sateen pocketing & fly guard
- Dark Sage bias-binding tape inside waist