Turberville Topcoat – Brown Donegal Tweed
The Turberville luxury mens topcoat is made from Donegal tweed and designed to be a modern-classic. This topcoat is ideal for wearing in town or country.
Features include notched lapels, top welt pocket, leather buttons and deep pockets, lined in moleskin for warmth. A roomy internal pocket is perfect for paraphernalia and the chest pocket is deep enough for phones.
In keeping with Lucan signature style, there is contrast colour ginger brown Shetland wool under the collar and pocket flaps, with rakish orange topstitching giving further pops of colour. The vibrant satin lining of this luxury mens topcoat picks up colours from the tweed and echoes the blue-gold from the Lucan coat of arms.
Made in England.
Turberville is a perfect accompaniment to this season’s Gurkha trouser.
- Made in England
- Crafted in authentic Donegal Tweed – Made in Ireland
- Brown with flecks of multi-colour main fabric colour
- Contrast ginger brown accents under collar and under pockets
- Burnt orange top-stitching
- Notched lapels
- Slanted front pockets with accent colour under the flap.
- Top welt pocket
- Pockets lined with sumptuous moleskin for extra warmth
- Large internal pocket
- Internal chest pocket – deep enough for a phone or wallet
- Antique brass zip
- Leather buttons
- Vibrant gold lining with azure blue accent piping