Scotia Coat In Grey Herringbone Made Of 100% Wool
Made in England. The Scotia coat in grey herringbone is a luxury coat made of 100% wool. If you are looking for elegance and a stylish coat the scotia coat is the right choice.
The Scotia coat is a popular choice between our customers since it both can be worn for country days and city nights. It is functional, however, still able to turn heads watering holes of the metropolis.
Fitting the grey polo neck cashmere jumper with the rest of the Lucan Fashion collection will take your outfit to the next level.
In the Lucan Fashion Lookbook, we have gathered pictures of our own Anne-Sofie Lucan carrying the different Lucan collections. Take a look at the collections and get inspired.
If you love the colour grey herringbone as much as we at Lucan do, you should check out our other grey parts in the Lucan Fashion collection such as the grey Norfolk jacket, grey polo neck jumper and grey cape.
Our customers like to fit the colour grey herringbone together with other parts of our Lucan Fashion collection such as the cashmere jumper in denim blue or cashmere jumper in loden. Customers also tend to match the Scotia coat with the cashmere polo neck jumper in dark brown (cocoa) and cashmere polo neck jumper in light blue (stone jeans).
Lastly to bring your outfit to the next level of style people combine their outfit with one of the famous Lucan Fashion caps in green, blue, brown or donegal.
Key Features – Scotia Coat in grey herringbone:
- Raglan sleeved overcoat
- Lined with camel moleskin and beige satin
- Satin pipe between facing and lining in wine
- Brown Velvet tape at horizontal lining join
- 5 Centre front brown leather buttons
- Top button exposed, others in hidden placket
- Flap cuffs with brown leather buttons
- Satin lining inside placket
- Lower flap pockets with moleskin lining and satin lining inside flaps
- Slanted welt pockets, moleskin lining
- Brown Corduroy Collar
- Internal pocket with button fastener in lining fabric