Frustrated with ill-fitting, masculine styles, Anne-Sofie set about reinventing traditional shooting trousers, taking into consideration the female form, function and aesthetics. The result is our gorgeous 3/4 length trousers, which provide the ultimate in style and comfort. The versatile trousers are perfect for country sports or living, but are equally elegant enough to turn heads in town.
The trousers are offered in stunning Gravel Donegal tweed with a vibrant fuchsia satin lining. Features include a slimming flat-front, with cross-pockets that can be worn up or flapped down to reveal a pop of complementary black tweed and waist buckles that can be adjusted for a perfect fit. The lower leg cuffs have 2 rows of buttons, with a wider setting for wearing the trousers outside of your boots, or narrower setting when you are wearing high heels or pumps.
- Flat fronted 3/4 length trousers
- Cross-pockets with black tweed accent colour on flaps
- Fuchsia cupro-satin lining
- Zip fly
- Side adjusters with buckle and strap for perfect fit
- Eight-button adjustable cuff with two width settings at cuffs
- Made in England with sustainable fabrics and manufacture