GOLD MEDAL AWARD WINNING STYLE
Our Gravel Donegal Ladies V-Neck Gilet is a luxury tweed vest, tailored for the female form with a flattering silhouette. Designed to be both stylish and comfortable, it has a focus on functionality, making it suitable for country sports or urban living. The versatile design works equally well for urban living and is elegant and cool enough to turn heads at watering holes in town, or for weekend wear. It is made from 100% pure wool, which is naturally warm and durable, with natural lanolin that gives a shower resistant quality and repels dirt.
The style has a four-button front opening with half-moon design detail and real leather buttons. Features include two large bellows pockets, with contrast black tweed sides. Inside there is a large flap-pocket that is perfect for phones, makeup or general paraphernalia. It is lined in vibrant fuchsia satin, has complementary recoil pockets and has a sumptuous, detachable fur collar.
- Front Opening with half moon feature
- V-neck collar
- Detachable racoon fur collar
- Fuchsia cupro satin lining
- Complementary wine cotton sateen recoil pockets
- Pleated bellows patch pockets with contrast black tweed
- Antique brass popper pocket openings
- Large internal pocket with buttoned flap for valuables
- Four-button single breasted fastening with black leather buttons
- Made in England with sustainable fabrics and manufacture
The gilet is designed to co-ordinate with the Gravel Donegal ¾ length trouser. For a more urban look, team with our black leather Rouser Trouser. Complement with the fuchsia or pink cashmere rollnecks, or wear with our pink satin tunic.