Fauconberg Jacket – Tan Wool-Linen Check
Made in England. Fauconberg is a luxurious Wool-Linen bomber jacket, providing relaxed elegance for the discerning customer, with features that include a vintage inspired collar, roomy pockets, tiger’s-eye horn buttons and antique brass buckles at the waistband. This elegant zipped jacket keeps a little of the dashing romance of its namesake’s lover from the age of the Dandies. In keeping with Lucan signature style, this versatile checked jacket has secret pockets lined with champagne cotton sateen. Contrast colour detail is provided by coffee coloured Irish Linen under the pocket flaps, inside the cuffs and under the collar. Denim-blue topstitching and buttonholes provide rakish pops of colour. The stunning champagne satin lining also has a pop of denim-blue piping on the internal facing.
Made in England.
Fauconberg is a perfect accompaniment to the coffee linen gurkha trouser.
- Made in England
- Composition: 50% Wool / 50% Linen Tan Check
- Champagne Cupro-satin lining
- Denim-blue satin piping on inside facing
- Contrast Coffee Irish Linen under collar, under pocket flaps and inside cuffs
- Denim-blue topstitching
- Large front pockets with accent colour under the flaps – perfect for accommodating tablets phones and books
- Secret side opening pockets, lined in champagne coloured cotton sateen
- Internal chest pocket, deep enough for a phone or wallet
- Antique brass zip
- Vintage inspired large collar
- Antique brass adjustable buckles for perfect fit
- Tiger’s- eye horn buttons