Somontes is a stylish, single-breasted Norfolk jacket with functionality foremost in mind. Features include a half belt, action back and internal recoil pockets. The style has statement tiger’s-eye horn buttons and can be worn with an open revere collar, or buttoned up to the neck in chillier weather. It is equipped with capacious pockets to carry shooting gear, but these could equally well accommodate I-Pads, phones and modern-day paraphernalia. Tailored in deep-blue Merino lambswool, the style is perfect for country or urban living. Lucan signature trademarks include ‘pops’ of colour, a vibrant lining and contrast topstitching.
Available in the London Luxury Department Store Harrods.
- Moss 100% Wool Merino Tweed
- Copper satin weave lining
- Blue Topstitching
- Integral half belt with two fit options
- Single breasted fastening with Tiger’s-eye horn buttons
- Can be worn buttoned up to the neck, or with a revere collar open
- Action back with inverted pleat for comfort and function
- Deep pockets with flaps
- Secret inseam ‘poachers’ pockets with deep pocket bags
- Internal recoil pockets right and left
- Internal recoil pockets in twilight blue
- Vibrant contrast colour lining
- Accent colour Azure blue topstitching
Designed to co-ordinate with the Galway Blue Merino Tweed Gurkha Trouser, but can also be worn as a standalone piece. For an urban ambiance, it looks super with jeans. Complement with cashmere and Merino roll-neck jumpers in blue or spicy-orange.