This luxury ladies cord jacket is named after Lough Feeagh in County Mayo, Ireland, the place where the current Earl and Countess of Lucan fell in love. It is also a play on founder Anne-Sofie’s nickname “Fie”.
Lucan founder, Anne-Sofie, adores vintage and is much inspired by styles of the 40’s, hence the signature Lucan sharp shoulder. Our best-selling style is presented in sumptuous wine corduroy, with a hint of stretch for comfort and has a stunning fuchsia satin lining. The versatile jacket can be dressed up or down and is perfect for multiple occasions.
Features include notched lapels, slanted flap pockets lined with fuchsia satin and three beautiful vintage buttons. The jacket also has an internal pocket with a secure button fastening, which is large enough for modern day paraphernalia.
Also available in Black
- Crafted in wine corduroy with a hint of stretch for comfort
- Fuchsia satin lining with azure blue piping
- Slanted front flap pockets
- Fuchsia satin lining inside pockets and under pocket flaps
- Notched lapels
- Black vintage buttons
- Internal flap pocket
- Made in England using sustainable fabrics and manufacture