‘Clanmorris’ is a sartorial fusion of country and city. The jacket is reminiscent of a bygone era, but is perfect for a modern lifestyle and can be dressed up or down for a smart or relaxed look of timeless elegance.
The stylish double-breasted jacket is tailored from Highland Green Donegal tweed, made from a mix of organic shades that reflect the Celtic landscape of Lucan heritage. There is Galway Blue Merino tweed in the large bellow pockets, under the collar and in the back action pleat – so the garment co-ordinates perfectly with the Galway Blue Gurkha trouser. The jacket has contrast lining in vibrant copper and the signature pop of colour buttonholes at the lower cuffs and front. The contemporary style has fashionably wide lapels and nips in at the waist, giving a film star fix. Generous flap pockets are ideal for all the paraphernalia of modernity – like tablets, smart phones and keys. Inside is an additional flap pocket and classic wallet pocket. Additional features include a stylish half belt and stunning tiger’s-eye horn buttons.
Available in the London Luxury Department Store Harrods.
- Composition: 100% Wool
- Copper lining / Navy Lining inside sleeves
- Double-breasted – 6 button
- Wide, notched lapels.
- Deep flap pockets with contrast
- Galway Blue Merino tweed – in bellows / under collar / action back
- Navy topstitching
- Internal chest pocket and flap pocket
- Tiger’s-Eye Horn buttons
- Pop colour Copper lowest button hole and bottom cuffs
- Half belt at back
- Made In England using sustainable fabrics and manufacture