The Loden Green Mens Gilet has a stand nehru collar and five-button front opening with real leather buttons. It is made from 100% pure wool Loden Green Donegal Tweed, which is naturally warm and durable. The fabric contains a natural lanolin that gives a shower resistant quality and repels dirt.
The gilet is designed with features that make it both stylish and functional. Features include two large bellows pockets, with the signature Lucan contrast colour pop in Ginger-brown tweed and accent colour top-stitching.
The inside has a large flap-pocket, perfect for phones or general paraphernalia. It is lined with sumptuous navy moleskin for warmth and has complementary recoil pockets inside. Half-moon openings at the front are a desirable design feature and provide an additional secret pocket.
Made in England.
- Made in England
- Lined with navy moleskin cotton for warmth and comfort
- Stand nehru collar
- Complementary cotton sateen recoil pockets
- Pleated bellows patch pockets with contrast colour detail
- Antique brass popper pocket openings
- Half-moon central design feature with secret pocket
- Large internal pocket with buttoned flap for valuables
- Five-button single breasted fastening with real leather tan buttons
- Contrast ginger brown top-stitching
- Contrast ginger brown buttonhole