Mens Gilet – Dark Blue Denim Herringbone Tweed
Made in England. This dark blue mens gilet has a stand nehru collar and five-button front opening with real leather buttons. It is made from 100% pure wool Denim Blue Herringbone Tweed, which is naturally warm and durable.
The fabric contains a natural lanolin that gives a shower resistant quality and repels dirt.The garment is designed with features that make it both stylish and functional.
Features include two large bellows pockets, with the signature Lucan contrast colour pop in Ginger-brown tweed and accent colour top-stitching. The inside has a large flap-pocket, perfect for phones or general paraphernalia.
It is lined with sumptuous navy moleskin for warmth and has complementary recoil pockets inside. Half-moon openings at the front are a desirable design feature and provide an additional secret pocket.
This dark blue mens gilet is cleverly designed to complement the Lucan Gurkha Trouser in Ginger Brown.
Mix and match with the Lucan cashmere collection: Light Blue Polo Neck, Cocoa Polo Neck or Loden Green Jumper.
- Made in England
- Five-button single breasted fastening with real leather tan buttons
- Lined with navy moleskin cotton for warmth and comfort
- Stand nehru collar
- Complementary cotton sateen recoil pockets
- Pleated bellows patch pockets with contrast colour details
- Antique brass popper pocket openings
- Half-moon central design feature with secret pocket
- Large internal pocket with buttoned flap for valuables
- Contrast ginger brown top-stitching
- Contrast ginger brown buttonhole