Mens Gilet – Charcoal Grey Donegal Tweed
As seen in TATLER.
Made in England. The Charcoal Grey Mens Gilet has a stand nehru collar and five-button front opening with real leather buttons. It is made from 100% pure wool Donegal Tweed, which is naturally warm and durable. The fabric contains a natural lanolin that gives a shower resistant quality and repels dirt.
The Gilet is designed with features that make it both stylish and functional. Features include two large bellows pockets, with the signature Lucan contrast colour pop in Indigo tweed and accent colour top-stitching.
The inside has a large flap-pocket, perfect for phones or general paraphernalia. It is lined with sumptuous navy moleskin for warmth and has complementary recoil pockets inside. Half-moon openings at the front are a desirable design feature and provide an additional secret pocket.
Made in England.
Also available in the London Luxury Department Store Harrods.
- Made in England
- Lined with navy moleskin cotton for warmth and comfort
- Complementary cotton sateen recoil pockets
- Pleated bellows patch pockets with contrast colour detail
- Antique brass popper pocket openings
- Half-moon central design feature with secret pocket
- Large internal pocket with buttoned flap for valuables
- Stand nehru collar
- Five-button single breasted fastening with real leather tan buttons
- Contrast indigo blue top-stitching
- Contrast indigo blue buttonhole