Made in England. The Lucan Norfolk Jacket is a single-breasted jacket with traditional panels down the front and a full belt. Tailored in pure wool tweed in a textured barleycorn weave, this statement garment is available here in a stylish gravel grey and also in a rich Loden Green. Both have the Lucan trademarks of ‘pops’ of colour, vibrant linings and contrast top-stitching.
This Jacket is particularly designed to be versatile for both town and country. Like the original, it is equipped with capacious patch pockets to carry shooting gear, but these could equally well accommodate i-Pads, phones and books. With functionality foremost in mind, the pleats, vents and armholes are ergonomically designed, together with an adjustable belt for a close but comfortable fit when in the field.
- Single breasted five button fastening.
- High break with notched lapels.
- Action back with inverted pleat in contrast fabric.
- Ergonomic shaped armhole.
- Deep pockets with contrast fabric bellows.
- Pocket button flaps with lining inside.
- Integral belt with leather buckle.
- Leather football buttons.
- Centre back vent.
- Removable internal recoil pads right and left.
- Vibrant contrast colour lining.
- Accent colour top-stitching.
- Nano-treatment for water and dirt resistance.