Ladies V-Neck Tweed Gilet – Light Blue Herringbone
The ladies V-Neck light blue tweed gilet comes with a detachable racoon fur collar. It has a four-button front opening with half-moon design detail and real leather buttons.
The gilet is made from 100% pure Shetland wool Light Blue Herringbone Tweed, which is naturally warm and durable. The fabric has natural lanolin that gives a shower resistant quality and repels dirt. It is designed to be both stylish and functional.
Features include two large bellows pockets, with the signature Lucan contrast colour pop in Indigo tweed, together with accent colour top-stitching.
Inside the gilet there is a large flap-pocket, perfect for phones or general paraphernalia. It is lined in vibrant orange satin and has complementary blue recoil pockets. The garment is cut to give a flattering, contoured silhouette.
To create a more urban look, team with the Rouser Trouser. Alternatively wear with jeans for a sophisticated dressed-down look.
Made in England.
- Made in England
- V-neck collar
- Detachable raccoon fur collar
- Orange satin lining
- Complementary blue cotton sateen recoil pockets
- Pleated bellows patch pockets with contrast colour details
- Antique brass popper pocket openings
- Large internal pocket with buttoned flap for valuables
- Four-button single breasted fastening with real leather buttons
- Half-moon central design feature
- Contrast indigo blue top-stitching
- Contrast indigo blue buttonhole