Fauconberg Bomber Jacket – Bracken Donegal Tweed
Design features include an antique brass zip, a vintage inspired collar, real leather buttons and a buckled waistband. In keeping with Lucan signature style, the jacket has roomy pockets that are lined in camel moleskin for warmth. Inside there is an additional flap button pocket for valuables and a buttoned wallet pocket. Rebellious Ginger-Brown accent colour inside the pocket-flaps, cuffs and under the collar make it a perfect accompaniment to the Lucan Ginger-Brown trousers. There are also signature colour pops including rakish orange top-stitching and orange feature buttonholes. Finally, the internal piping and shimmering satin-weave lining, echo the gold and blue from the Lucan coat of arms.
Available in the London Luxury Department Store Harrods.
- Crafted in authentic Irish Donegal Tweed – Bracken colour
- Contrast Ginger brown Tweed – under collar, under pocket flaps and inside cuffs
- Burnt orange top-stitching & feature buttonholes
- Large flap button front pockets – perfect for accommodating phones
- Secret side opening pockets, lined in sumptuous moleskin for warmth
- Internal chest pocket, deep enough for a phone
- Antique brass zip
- Vintage inspired collar
- Antique brass adjustable buckles for adjustable fit
- Leather buttons
- Vibrant gold lining with an azure blue accent piping
- Dry Clean
- Made in England / Sustainable fabrics and manufacture