The Lucan Urban Field Jacket has large flap pockets and roomy slant pockets, lined with cosy brown moleskin. There is also an internal flap pocket and wallet pocket, deep enough for phones. These functional pockets can carry shooting gear, but are also perfect for modern day paraphernalia. The jacket has a showerproof quilted lining with top-quality ‘Primaloft’ wadding and performance microfibre that wicks away sweat, but keeps out the wind chill. Features include Tigers-Eye horn buttons, a storm flap, antique brass zip, back adjusters to cinch in the waist and adjustable sleeve adjusters at the cuffs. Spicy-orange signature pop colour accents feature in the binding and buttonholes. Made in England with sustainable fabrics and manufacture.
Available in the London Luxury Department Store Harrods.
- Luxury Velvet Corduroy Outer / Brown Moleskin accent fabric
- Quilted lining with performance microfibre and ‘Primaloft’ wadding
- Antique brass zip with leather zip puller.
- Storm flap
- Tiger’s Eye horn buttons
- Large vintage collar
- Roomy utility pockets and roomy slanted upper pockets with moleskin lining.
- Adjustable waist and cuff flaps.
- Sustainable fabrics and manufacture
- Made in England
Wear with Tweed Gurkha trousers, but also looks great with denim jeans. Complement with cashmere or Merino jumpers.